Divan Bed Furnishers COVID-19 Statement
Here at Divan Bed Furnishers we're doing all we can to keep our customers safe during these testing times and we have strict measures in place that are designed to keep both our staff and our customers safe.
Whilst the service we provide remains largely 'business as usual' and covers most of the UK, currently, we are not delivering to some parts such as the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Offshore English Isles.
Our warehouse and office is closed to all visitors and we are sticking to a strict regime of enhanced cleaning throughout our warehouse and office. Furthermore all employee's adhere to our strict regime which includes social distancing and frequent hand washing and hand sanitisation.
Our delivery team also adhere to social-distancing wherever possible and are hand washing more frequently and using hand sanitiser. Any employees or delivery staff showing or reporting signs of COVID-19 even if it’s a negligible cough, are being advised to go back home and to self-isolate.
Until now, we have zero cases of COVID-19 in our company. With the measures that we’ve put in place, we hope that the number of contracted cases in our office and warehouse remains zero. Whenever any individual of our warehouse or office employee self isolates at home, we advise them to work remotely from home. In the process, it shows that smooth flow of services to our customers remain at its best.
The procedures followed by the delivery team
Our delivery crew are fully trained and adhere to all of the guidelines we've put in place to keep both them and our customers safe.
Some of the measures and guidelines that we have put in place include:
- The delivery team wear gloves at all times and then dispose of them after every delivery.
- The delivery team are required to wear masks that are disposed of after every delivery.
- After each delivery, the delivery team sanitise their hands as well as all touch points inside the delivery vehicle
- We are continually monitoring the situation and work closely alongside the local authorities to enhance our activities whenever possible.
Prior to delivery we'll give you a call to run you through our procedures and see if there's anything else we need to do to help keep you safe and we'll also find out whether you'd prefer to have your furniture delivered to your doorstep or bought inside and delivered to the room of your choice.
Low contact and contactless delivery procedure
- Please give us a call on 07927686383 to let us know about your delivery requirements which we will do our utmost to accommodate
- Upon arrival our delivery team will alert you that they are there either by calling you or knocking on the door.
- The delivery crew will then take the goods to the desired room as requested and you can stay in a different room to maintain social distancing or accompany them into the room if you are comfortable to do so.
If you have opted for contactless delivery, we'll need you to contact us to confirm that your delivery has been received.
We hope that the procedures laid out on this page help to put your mind at ease, and if you have any questions, or need clarification, do please get in touch with us.
Divan Bed Furnishers.